Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Put Your Heart Into Everything You Do..

A man is relieved and gay when he has put his heart into his work and done his best. -Emerson-

I will put my heart into everything I do.
To do a task without love is painful indeed!
Everything I do will be a labour of love.
I will put commitment into everything I do,
and do it to the best of my ability,
or not do it at all.

In all history,
men with immerse labour have push civilization toward real progress.
I will follow their example,
and give my personal best.
I will do what I love.
And love what I do.
When the going gets tough,
I will be though and get going.

If there are moments of despair,
as there sometimes will be,
I will strengthen my resolve and continue.
I will not give up!!
When there arises moment of defeat,
I will not cover in fear or self defeat.
I will brush off the dirt on my knees and go forward.
Greatness lies not in rising alone,
but rising each time you fall.

BUT... I will not forget,
that true greatness lies not only in rising each time you fall,
but, in learning from the mistakes,
and not repeating the same mistake twice!!!

I resolve to put my best in any endeavour I undertake to do.

I will enjoy the process of doing it,
and getting the kind of results that I want.

Whenever I do anything,
I will do it with the end in mind.
I wil begin with the end in mind,
So as to plot the path to my destination.

At the end of this labour of love,
I will rest a while,
Enjoy and bask in the glow of achivement,
for don't I deserve a pa on my back for a job well done?
Rest a while,
I said, not more.
During this respite,
I will think about the morrow.
For tomorrow,
I will gather my tool,
to go on to conquer other quests.......


Source : V. Mohan (2002). Unleash your potential. Pelanduk Publications. pp. 148-149

No comments:

Post a Comment

Islamic Calendar

Alhamdulillah....

Bersyukur kepada Allah S.W.T. yang memberi taufiq dan hidayah-Nya kepada kita. Dalam dosa dan kesalahan yang kita lakukan sehari-hari Allah tetap tidak mengazab kita yang masih hidup ini. Cuba bayangkan umat terdahulu, mereka berbuat maksiat, kejahatan dan sebagainya. Apa yang mereka dapat? Mereka diazab Allah dimuka bumi ini lagi.. Firaun, tenggelam dalam laut. Qarun, disedut kedalam bumi bersama hartanya. Semua telah di ceritakan dalam Al-Quran, untuk kita ambil ikhtibar. Sedarlah...... Allah masih memberi kita peluang, gunakanlah sebelum terlambat. Janganlah sudah di dalam kubur baru menyesal. Penyesalan itu dah tak berguna lagi...